Sunday, November 8, 2009

LIFE=SIEN

Haha I always change my mind easily^^ Tis time life=sien but nt fren....
Today morning wake up so early.....10 o'clock, is tis cal early? Ya it's vry early 4 me la. Thn go down watch tv n enjoy my coffee n nasi lemak, wow so nice =p LOL AXN was showing wipeout Australia, it was so funny^^ YT oso love to watch this show.

Afternoon, I went to my aunt's house. One word to describe my feeling, SIEN..... Wat to do there? Crap wit my cousin lo. There was one funny thing is my aunt is going to open a food stall, I dun really noe wat she going to sell.... But my mum said my aunt din count kos bahan all those things, so sure rugi de haha^^ My nephew somemore challenge me 4 chinese chess,u noe he is just 5 years old onli!! Sure I win la haha, if lose thn no face lo. At skul I cannot beat them, but today I can win someone ==" actually win oso meaningless.....

Stay at there until 4.30 thn went home. Before leaving, my aunt asked me wan to stay until night or nt? LOL sure NO la!! Go back home still the same, online n watch tv.....

All this are nt important, the most important is tonight match!! The match is going to start at 12, so late..... Fine I ponteng 2morow just to watch the match! 2morow Kel, Jeff, Ben n Zheng oso nt going. Onli YY going skul but he gt the lame Lawatan. We all din go 4 the Lawatan onli YY. He sure regret for it >.<

Last........ hopefully Chelsea will win if nt I sure let ppl 'zat'.

No comments:

Post a Comment