Saturday, November 7, 2009

Life=Frenz

Haha tats my slogan!!^^ For me life must be full of FRENZ, if nt life will be boring!! The names tat I list below are my Gud n New Fren =D


ZHENG=Haha ur name is surely the first 1!! Cause u ar my Brother n BEST FREN!! Although we just noe each other for 10 months, but u reli noe me well. Everytime when I ned help, u will lend ur hand to me!! Thx alot... hope we can keep our frenship like now^^

BEN= Yo banana!! haha jk de. The first time i saw u, i thought u vry sh(^^) but after some times, I feel tat u are a helpful n caring person!! Ben actually u hav many talent, nt just pro in stack chair n make fren wit girl!! Erm........ u ar a great person, just dun be mix rice la =p

JEFF= Jeff, we noe each other too well. I feel vry happy n relax when chatting wit u cause we always 'cui sui'^^ U are oso a caring person like Ben. Hope u can keep spamming me to keep our frenship.....haha

YUAN YAO= Erm.......yuan yao ar...... Sometimes EMO n bad mood. Nvr mind i will always support u in everything!! Just dun forget us when u hav chiaw ni!!

YENTHENG= Hi mango. We ar same type of person!! U ar joker n damn funny! I feel so happy when chatting wit u. I hope mango will nvr forget piggy!!^^

YINGSIEW= Nice to meet u x) U cure me when I am sad n I just wan to thx u!!! Next time gt any prob, u can come find me n chat oso^^


Others name tat I din mention, please dun mind coz i lazy to write so many haha.........

No comments:

Post a Comment