Friday, November 6, 2009

HAPPY DAY =D

Today........ i think is a nice day!!
Today morning when i reached skul, lol Ben n Jeff were waiting for me!! Haha cause they ar all my leng mah.....Ben n Jeff dun cry, joking de.

After finish changing my PJ shirt, I onli realized tat we ar having the first match!! WTH!! next time tel me earlier mah!! Today Ahmad come!! Our top winger!! We played the match wit strongest squad but Jason din play 4 3H( tats the reason we win) Jun Han scored 2 goals in 7 minutes........ when the ball start again.....suddenly the rain fall!! We forced to stop the match n wait the rain to stop. So we go back class n play chinese chess n poker. Sien..........

15 minutes past........... the rain stop n we start the match again!! LOL the field was damn wet........... Xian Ming somemore kick the water towards me!! So fun..... At last we won wit 3-2, luckily we won if nt defenders sure kena scold!! But... I oso injured my toe.. sad >.< After the match we bath in the toilet =p damn nice man!! Xian Ming was showing off his muscle!! luckily Chi Way din come if nt Xian Ming sure lose to him haha

After recess, we hav taklimat abt Form4. Really frustated!! Which 1 is better? Pilihan 1 or 2? Akaun or English Literature? If i din take English literature, RAMANI sure bodyslam me ARH!!!!!!! tats wat Zheng said, so funny makes us laugh like shit!! Nvr mind enjoy first haha =D

Back to home, wat to do? Online n sleep lo...6.30 somemore gt tuition, i hate it!! i skipped the tuition 4 one month liao, force to go ...sien.... Actually go tuition oso play play de. Me, Rui Zheng, Alfred n Yen Fang were busy chatting n laughing at behind^^ Alfred keep staring at one girl in tuition class. Erm...i still dunno her name but she is quite tall n nt bad^^

Today really having a nice mood! Thx to my Frens!! Lov u all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment